Normally in philippines when you make a pasta (elbow) salad its sweet and are served as dessert. This one is more savory and serves best as an appetizer.
- 1 cup Mayonnaise & sour cream 50/50
- 1 Tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 drops worchestershire sauce
- Dill (or tarragon) + parsley optional
- Lemon cest and juice
- Salt and pepper
- Pasta shells
- Shrimps cut in small pieces + smoked salmon (optional)
- Finely chopped celery, bell pepper, red onion
Mix the dressing.
Boil the pasta shells and shrimp. Cool in refrigerator
Prepare the vegetables
Mix it all together, taste with salt and pepper.
Serve cold with slices of toast
and some fresh fruit.
Perfect on a warm day for a snack or as an appetizer.