Hamburger buns ready for oven.
With just a few simple ingredients you will be able to make a mouthwatering wheat bread.
The dough is very versatile and can be used for e.g hamburger buns, hotdog bread, dinner rolls, etc...
- 1000 g plain water
- 1800 g wheat
- 3 tbsp dried yeast
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 5 tbsp vegetable oil
- That’s it - it doesn't get more simple...
- Pour 1000 g water in your stand mixer, add the sugar, salt,
oil and yeast. Mix for a few minuttes to dissolve the yeast.
- Slowly add the flour, little by little, when all is incorporated and the dough falls of the bowl then set your mixer to medium speed and continue mix for 5 to 8 min.
- Feel the dough
and when elastic and smooth it right.
- Let the dough raise for an hour or so, it will get more than double in size.
- Form the dough to the desired type and let it rest on the baking sheet for another half hour.
- Bake in a preheated
oven at 200C. for 30 to 40 minuttes depending the size of your bread type