Store your cookies in airtight glass or tupper ware.
- 1000 g flour
- 750 g butter
- 375 g icing sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tsp. vanilla essence
- 1 egg white
- A little granulated sugar
- 25 g chopped almonds
- 25 g chopped
- 25 g cocoa powder
- Knead flour and other ingredients together into a uniform dough. The butter should be cold.
- Roll the dough into a thick sausage and divided it into 4 equal parts. Refrigerate
for minimum 2 hours.
- Roll one part to an approx. 3 cm thick sausage. The sausage is then cut into slices and placed on a baking sheet with baking paper. Brush with egg whites and sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- In dough No. 2, knead 25 g
of chopped almonds and roll the dough into sausage and squeeze triangularly. After cooling cut the dough into slices and place on a baking sheet with baking paper.
- In the third part of the dough, gently chop 25 g of chopped chocolate and roll the
dough into sausage press oval, cut into slices after cooling and place on a baking sheet with baking paper.
- The fourth part of the dough is divided into two equal parts, add in one part 25 g of cocoa powder and incorporate well. Then roll the two
doughs into two equal squares, placed on top of each other. Roll it up as a roulade, cool and slice in 3 mm slices and put on a baking sheet with baking paper.
About 6 min. in a preheated oven at 220C (hot air
200C) at the center of the oven.