Shepherd's Pie just out of the oven
Get the most out of your left over lamb roast with this traditional dish.
a warm and hearty dish that will bring a smile on everybodys face.
- ½ kg left over lamb roast
- 1 carrot
- 2 green celery
- 2 garlic
- ½ bdl parsley with stalks
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 3 tbsp chicken bouillon
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mince the lamb roast and all the vegetables.
- Add ketchup, bouillon, salt & pepper.
- Place the mince in a heat-proof dish.
- Top with a thick layer of mashed potatoes.
- Cover with alu-foil.
in a pre-heated oven at 180 C.
- After 30 min remove the alu-foil and set temperature to 200 C.
- Roast for another 10-15 min until a golden crust appears.
Best served with a simple side salat of your choice and a